IS-2 5100 “Tadeusz” from Polish 5th Heavy Tank Regiment captured by Germans near Bautzen (pl Budziszyn) 1945
The base is Zvezda kit (no 5011) mixed with parts from Italeri set no 7040 (tracks, hatch). There are some extra aftermarket sets:
- aliminium barrel from RB Model 72-B09
- PE parts from SG Modelling F72002
- towing cables from Karaya ER-7213
- DT-29 soviet machine gun's barrel in the turret (backside) from MiniWorlds A7249a.
- Pistolport cup is 3D printed
As you can see I made welding effect around the turret and at the front of the hull. I used plastic stick and Tamiya Epoxy Putty.
The armour texture was prepared using old brush and mixture of Tamiy's putty and glue.