Red U-Boat is coming....
The ISU needs few corrections. I made welded seams in places like the plate junction. The Wamod glue was quite helpful in this case. What is more, I made new handrails using the copper wire. Also, the lamp was improved by drilling.
Let's get started with the next project. There will be a small vigniette with JSU-152 and some figures. But there is problem with my kit from Italeri. It hasn't got all chassis parts. I have used some of them working with another model. Fortunately, I have found an interesting pic on the Internet. This photo inspired me to build simmilar scene, so the problem was solved quickly. However, the challenge will be making water effects realistic...
Both of my models were awarded on X International Modelling Festival in Bytom, Poland. It was the best edition, I have ever taken part in. Great show, where I met new modellers and friends. Regards for everyone and the AK Interactive Group.