Some next SBS shots from the workbench below. First, I started with base color painting. This time I added few drops of blue paint to change Panzer Grey tone. The whole mixture was applied by airbrush and Tamiya acrylics. The highlights were prepared by Vallejo series.The brown camouflage was made using MRP paints.
Kit's decals are very thin, so there were no issues to put them on the surface. However I always use Microscale setting solution.
Wash from AK Interactive and drybrush phase were next. The whole surface was protected by Mr Color flat varnish.
The weathering is what I love the most. Starting the chips and scratches making using Lifecolor "Rust" paint and very fine brush. What is more, I've tested new set from Scale75 producers for dusting vehicles. The effect you can see below:
and I put the finishing touches using various solution as in the picture: