S-65 Stalinietz - Wespe Model

After short break let me show you small update of Stalinitz project. The same process was made on both of my models. Weathering stage was continued by adding wash, and stains and rains effect. I put final chips and scratches using fine brush and acrylics. The whole surface was protected by matt varnish. Then I could prepared light lenses in both vehicles. I used white glue"Micro Kristal Klear" from Microscale, which is perfect for that purposes. When it dried first dust appeared. 
Now both kits are ready for mud effects.

What is more, I made sand road on my diorama. The texture came from acrylic glue for terracotta. I addes many tiny Stones to keep effect more real. Diorama was sprayed with Prime Surfacer.